Personal service together with the highest standards of materials and workmanship all offering unbeatable value for money. Combine this with our proven track record and you will appreciate why we can offer our customers that all important "confidence factor".
All Excel staff are totally committed to ensuring that these high standards are maintained.
We are able to offer you the following... when talking to our competitors, ask them if they can!
- Over 35 years experience with over 17,000 installations completed
- We do NOT ask our installers to collect cheques on our behalf
- Own craftsmen - many having been employed by the company for over 20 years
- 10 year insurance covered guarantee through Dcgos.
- 'A' and 'B' rated windows available.
- Consumer Protection Association Customer Care Award Winner in 1997
- Choice of materials - PVCU (including wood grain effect), Thermal Break Aluminium and and Hardwood Effect
- Dgcos Compensation Fund included
- British Standard kite marks for quality control
- All PVCU reinforced to British Standards
- Twice winners of the Best Conservatory Award at Malvern Spring Gardening Show
- Pilkington 'K' glass, Argon gas-filled sealed units and super spacer bars.
Excel are so confident that they will stand up to the closest scrutiny that we advise all potential clients to first check the reputation of the manufacturer by looking at some of his past work. We also advise that it is best to avoid both the cheapest and most expensive companies if both quality and value for money are important.
Important News on Planning Permission - FENSA
On April 1st 2002 the government set up a new organisation known as FENSA (fenestration of Self Assessment Scheme) which allows members to self certify that work carried out has complied with the required "Document L" building regulations. Planning permission is required for ANY REPLACEMENT WINDOW unless the installer is a member of FENSA. Excel of Malvern are members of FENSA and can therefore self certify, removing the need for planning permission.
Please remember that all installations are covered by our 10 year guarantee backed by the Consumer Protection Association.
Clients, Mr and Mrs Jones of Foxhill Close, Gloucester who engaged Excel to replace all of the windows in their house say of Excel:
"It was the attitude of your lady representative that convinced us. She was so helpful and not at all pushy. We were impressed with everything about your company, from the friendly lady on the switchboard. Your surveyor gave us complete confidence and we have never seen anyone work so hard as your carpenters, who were all absolutely delightful."
Consumer Protection Association Quality Installer Survey Report Survey Results from 01..01.2012 to 31.03.12 Inclusive:
We (the CPA) believe that it is vital to evaluate both the professionalism and quality of our member company's work as an effective means of establishing this is to ask past customers what they thought of the company.
The above chart is made up from the scores each customer awarded the company in respect of their overall performance. This scoring is supplied by the customer when they apply for their Insurance Backed Guarantee once their home improvement contract has been completed.